International Workshop on Advanced Micromagnetics (IWAM)
Center for Magnetic Recording Research
University of California, San Diego
May 21-22, 2012
Welcome to the International Workshop on Advanced Micromagnetics (IWAM). IWAM is a unique showcase for new and emerging techniques in the micromagnetic analysis of magnetic materials and devices. IWAM is scheduled on May 21-22, 2012 to precede the 2012 CMRR Spring Review meeting held on May 24-25. All IWAM participants are welcome to attend the review meeting.
IWAM brings together leading experts in computational and theoretical Micromagnetics from academia and industry. The workshop will include a single oral session and a poster session. This format is geared towards an informal atmosphere facilitating discussions and collaboration between the participants.
Topics of interest include
- Advanced theoretical models in Micromagnetics
- Multiscale and multiphysics models in Micromagnetics
- Advanced computational models
- High-performance numerical techniques
- Applications of micromagnetic modeling to the study of magnetic materials and devices
- Additional topics related to Micromagnetics are welcome as well